Beauty Review - Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley for M&S Autograph Supermodel Make Up


I love a new make up collaboration, and when I saw Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley was expanding her range with M&S Autograph from lingerie and sleepwear to a include make up - I knew I had to get my hands on it. Launched at the end of Jan, this is a lovely neutral collection of browns, pinks creams and subtle metallics, with rose gold Vintage Inspired packaging adding a touch of sophisticated to your make up bag. Rosie was heavily involved in the development of the range which makes sense - the amount of hours this woman has spent in hair and make up I'm sure she knows a thing or two about cosmetics!  

Launched at the end of Jan the range has had a fantastic reception (even Glamour beauty editor Alex Steinherr has given it glowing instagram report) and I can see why. Below is a summary of some of my favourite products in the range:

Transluscent Finishing Powder in Supermodel Silk £18
This is a fab finishing powder, it felt light on my skin and unlike other setting powders I've tried I really did feel like this actually set my make up and kept my face shine free and matte with just a little top up half way through the day. 

Starstruck Highlighter £15
I am a seriously committed follower of the strobing effect and rarely leave the house without looking like I've maybe gone slightly overboard (I just love the glitter ok?!) and for that reason i have tried many a highlighter. Some bad, some good. This is definitely one of my favourites. It give a luminous sheen without being 'glittery' and is easy to build up on the skin. Love.

Eyeshadow Palette in Ballet Slipper £18 
A beautiful set of neutrals containing both pearl and matte finishes - the deeper charcoal colour blends out an awesome smoky eye, whilst the light pearly cream is great for highlighting under the brows. The consistency of these shadows is really appealing too, i love that they are so creamy and blendable and easy to work with.

Eyeshadow Palette in Deco Diamonds £18 
These colours are universal too and work great with the other eyeshadow palettes, the dark brown is fab as an eyelid crease colour, just enough glitter to stand out without being too in your face and again the creamy consistency makes them so blendable. 
Gorgeous range, definitely one to try if you want to build up your collection of more everyday neutral tones - would also make a great Mothers Day present! Have you tried the anything from Rosie for Autograph yet?

J xx

Post a Comment